Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Giving Consent to Terms and Conditions for Publishing Articles in Range Management and Agroforestry (RMA) Journal
1. The Author hereby assigns to the publisher the copyright to the Contribution named above whereby the publisher shall have the exclusive right to publish the said Contribution and translations of it wholly or in part throughout the world during the full term of copyright including renewals and extensions thereafter. These rights include without limitation mechanical, electronic and visual reproduction; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of electronic publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.
2. The Author retains the right to republish the contribution in any printed collection consisting solely of the Author’s own Works without charge and subject only to notifying the publisher of the intent to do so and to ensuring that the publication by the publisher is properly credited and that the relevant copyright notice is repeated verbatim.
3. In the event of receiving any other request to reprint or translate all or part of the Contribution the publisher shall endeavor to obtain the approval of the Author prior to giving any such permission.
4. The Author guarantees that the Contribution is original, has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and any necessary permission to quote another source has been obtained.
5. The Author declares that any person named as co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.